Economic Development Agency & Chamber of Commerce
The San Marino Economic Development Agency – Chamber of Commerce is a joint-stock company with mixed public and private capital, held for 51% by the State of San Marino and for 49% by trade associations (ANIS, UNAS, OSLA, USOT and USC), banks (Cassa di Risparmio, Banca di San Marino, Banca Agricola Commerciale and Banca CIS) and the University of San Marino.
Their offices are located inside the Centro Fiorina building, 4th floor.
San Marino Economic Development Agency – Chamber of Commerce
Address: Strada di Paderna, 2
Fiorina di Domagnano (Republic of San Marino)
Suggested reads on doing business in San Marino:
- Short guide-Doing business, working and living in San Marino– English / Italian
- Application form-List of Questions
- Fees for High-Technology Enterprises
- Regulation for the issue of the Certification of High Innovative Enterprise
- eBook- Delegated Decree Previsions on High-Technology Enterprises
- Guidelines n. 002/2019- Clarifications regarding the evaluation criteria of applications for the certification of High-Tech Enterprises
San Marino Innovation Institute
Republic of San Marino Innovation Institute supports the new legislation on innovation “Provisions on High Technology Enterprises” with the will to promote a new entrepreneurial culture devoted to innovation in the Republic, supporting employment in key sectors for economic development, fostering a more solid capacity to attract foreign talent and capital and strengthen the links between institutions and the business fabric.
San Marino Innovation Institute offers great assistance to individuals, startups, and company spin-offs that want to share resources and skills to research specific technologies.
Do you want to open a high-tech enterprise in San Marino? The right next step is to contact directly San Marino Innovation.
Sustainable Development Goals
The Market – San Marino Outlet Experience
San Marino- Between tradition and innovation