Dr. Maurizio Bragagni
In November 2019 the Republic of San Marino has appointed Dr Maurizio Bragagni, as Consul of the Republic of San Marino to the UK.
Dr Bragagni, a well established Italian-British entrepreneur, CEO of Tratos UK Ltd, is a dynamic and decisive leader in new market identification, strategic positioning, and with a proven excellent ability to incorporate innovative management techniques, systems, processes, and procedures that enhance business practices and drive organizational objectives.
The Consul Bragagni has been able to use his skills in managing so successfully the Consulate of San Marino in London, which during the current Covid-19 pandemic has been able to mobilize and despatch a great help to the Republic of San Marino and beyond. In recognition of his merits during the Covid19 emergency relief to the Republic of San Marino, he was awarded the Equestrian Order of Saint Agatha.
On 12 June 2021, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, has awarded to him the Officer of the British Empire (OBE), with motivation “For Business and voluntary political service”.
He is a devoted husband and beloved father of 4 daughters.
- Officer of the Glorious Order of the British Empire (OBE) for Business and voluntary political service, 2021
- Order of Saint Agatha (San Marino), 2020
- Freedom of the City of London, 2020
- Freeman of the Company of Communicators, 2020
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, 2019
- Cavaliere of Italian Republic OMRI, 2019
- IoD National Director of the Year in Innovation Highly Recommended, 2019
- IoD North West & Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards 2019, Director in Innovation
- Member: British Cables Association, AICE, ANIE, EEF, ACI, IOD, Oil & Gas UK, Royal Society of Arts Manufacturing & Commerce (RSA) Fellowship, Institute of Family Business, Company of Communicators
- Chartered Director (CDir) and Fellow (FIoD) of the Institute of Director, 2021
- Bayes Business School, City University of London, England
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) 2016
- University of Pisa, Doctor of Law (Dr) Degree 2000
- The IoD Diploma in Company Direction 2020
- University of Bolton, Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration, 2019
- IOD, Certificate in Company Direction, 2019
- Bayes Business School, City University of London, Certification in Non Executive Director, 2018